GetX is the one application guaranteed to improve the experience of using Sage 100 for every single user. New users perform like seasoned vets, and expert users achieve ludicrous speed.
Search across modules, tasks and even across multiple companies and UDFs from one simple search box. Instantly drill down into your results using an intuitive filtering system that displays results by company, then module.
What are you searching for?
- A customer PO#
- A dollar amount?
- A date range of activity for a supplier?
- Something in a memo field?
- An alias or extended inventory item description?
We'll take you there and then some.
Would you like full text search for your Sage 100 ERP transactions? How many times have you wished you could search across all your data files to located the mention of a particular inventory item or even customer name?
- Search across modules, tasks and even across multiple companies and UDFs from one simple search box.
- Instantly drill down into your results using an intuitive filtering system that displays results by company, then module.
- Rapid search results presented in Google-like fashion, categorized by Company and Database location. For instance a caller may ask about the status of their Purchase Order # “B1962”, GetX will display only results with “B1962” in the database.
- Find data across companies and across modules from a single search.
- Finds data in difficult, if not impossible to search, fields like Extended Inventory Item Descriptions, Memos, and Comments in order detail lines.
- Allows you to start a customer order by keying in a phone number or street address, or other unique information you may have in MAS, then clicking on the “New Order” button.
- Search UDF fields.
Here’s a quick overview of the GetX product in action:
Some additional technical information on how this works:
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 or higher is required on the server. Most servers current on MS service updates will already satisfy this.
- No special hardware requirements, just follow the Sage published guidelines.
GetX install tips:
- GetX must be installed on the server where Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) resides.
- Click ‘Register Module’ at \Setup\GetX System Settings in Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90) for a no obligation 30 day trial.
- GetX creates in indexed database. The indexed database will be created in the ..\MAS90\xxx_GX\ folder where ‘xxx’ is the company code.
- The indexed database will be similar in size to the data files being indexed.
- The initial indexing could take several hours. We recommend that the initial indexing be performed after business hours.
- The “freshness” of the data searches will be equal to the frequency with which the indexing timer is set. You can adjust the timing as often as you like.
- Everyone's better
- GetX helps every Sage 100 (MAS 90) user from novice to expert. It bypasses complex navigation and even provides links to common tasks associated with the results, all in a clean, intuitive results listing.