Sage 100 Reseller Certified Consultants, Sales, and Training - 800.475.1047
Data Migration, Implementation, Integration & Support
Sage 100 is scalable, flexible and powerful accounting software designed to streamline daily financial activities, increasing efficiency and revenue for your business. Are you looking for Sage 100 technical support and sales? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS is one of the top Sage 100 Reseller in the USA. Our Sage-certified consultants provide Sage 100 advise and professional training services for all versions of Sage 100 Software and Sage 100 Operations for manufacturing (formerly Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 Software). Your Sage Software product options include Sage 100 ERP, Sage 50 software (formerly Sage Peachtree), Sage Fixed Assets, Sage HRMS, Sage Business Intelligence and Sage CRM systems. Specializing in distribution, manufacturing and field service businesses, JCS also offers MiSys and JobOps manufacturing software solutions. However, we offer much more than just software and training.
Increase your efficiency by including valuable detailed business reviews to identify areas for improvement when using Sage 100. We have a proven track record in maximizing business success and we can help you understand these new tools to help you get organized.
Our Sage Accounting Software expert certified trainers offer the experience and solution oriented instruction you need to maximize your Sage software’s power. Our Sage Software training is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We can help you tailor these solutions, providing exceptional Sage 100 training, as well as create workflows and dashboards for your business saving you steps.
Our unequaled professional support services include installation, set-up and integration, as well as interpretation of performance results. JCS can help you safely implement new solutions, migrate your data or upgrade your Sage software versions. Including the new CRM module, RMA and the award winning Fixed Assets module.
Discover the new features of these powerful Sage Software systems by attending one of our free software reviews and learn how easy these products can be implemented in your business. We can help you with data migrations and upgrades from legacy versions of Sage Software. Call now for your free consultation or to discuss our Sage 100 training services.
Sales - Sage 100, Sage 50 Accounting, Sage Intacct
Call Accounting Business Solutions by JCS today to speak to a certified Sage consultant who can help you determine which version of Sage Software is the right solution for your business. We will discuss your current software platform and create a strategy to help you move to the right solution to support your business growth, whether it is with Sage 100, Sage 50 or Sage Intacct.
Upgrades - From Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200 and Sage Peachtree
The Sage 100 ERP (formerly "Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200") business management software provides a broad range of features for accounting, finance, business intelligence reporting, customer relationship management (CRM), human resources and payroll, inventory control, and manufacturing using the JobOps software module.
If your business is in growth mode and your information is out of control, this software is developed with a wide range of features that entry level software tools just don’t have.
Using Sage 100 ERP small business accounting software, you can choose which modules you need to build out and customize your ERP software solution with your business goals in mind.
- Accounting and Finance: With built in visual process wok flows that are easy to use so you can streamline everyday chores into simple tasks. The core modules include. General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, and Fixed Assets is an add-on module.
- Inventory Management and Distribution: Take charge of your inventory and cut costs by streamline your warehouse operations like never before. The distribution bundle comes packed with features for Inventory Management, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Return Merchandise Authorization, Bar Code, Credit Card Processing, and automated shipping. Helping you gain pin point control over your warehouse inventory.
- Manufacturing: Improve lead time, access your inventory levels and demands quickly to plan your material requirements and calculate accurate forecasts. Power up your entire manufacturing process with manufacturing software that drives productivity and provides detailed, accurate tracking and reporting at every stage. This powerful ERP manufacturing software consists of 3 modules: Bill of Materials, Work Order Processing, and Material Requirements Planning.
- Manufacturing / Operations add-on can help you manage complex jobs using features such as estimating, shop floor control, job planning and field service management. This module helps you streamline your entire purchasing process from order to receipt and can make purchases to stock, single or multiple jobs with complete visability for every item your buy, make and ship.
- Business Intelligence Reporting – Improve visibility throughout your business to make better and quicker business decisions based on the data from your Sage 100 ERP Software. You can apply your Excel knowledge when using this tool.
Sage 100 ERP Software Options
Sage 100 ERP Standard: Sage 100 ERP Standard (formerly Sage MAS 90) A good choice for companies that are growing, adding employees, processing more transactions, need better reporting and business intelligence, and have simply outgrown QuickBooks. It's cost-effective and powerful.
Sage 100 ERP Advanced: Offering all the features of the Standard version, Sage 100 ERP Advanced (formerly Sage MAS 200) also boasts a more powerful engine using a client/server platform for increased processing power, elevated system performance, enhanced data integrity, and remote access support. A good fit if you simply need more processing power or have multiple offices or employees that need remote access to the system.
Sage 100 ERP Premium: Sage 100 ERP Premium (formerly Sage MAS 200 SQL) combines the all the best of the Sage 100 ERP Advanced, adding the power and efficiency of Microsoft SQL Server.
For a discovery call and demo on any version of Sage Accounting give us a call 800.475-1047
Sage Fixed Assets